Before you submit your brilliant confession for the world to see, first you have to agree to our
terms and conditions
- Please keep you confession limited to the 2069 characters allowed. Multiple instalments of the same story are a pain for our moderators, and this is really a place for honest confession, not erotica literature. Besides, everyone loves a quickie!
- Please don’t put any external links in your confession.
- When you click ‘submit’, you’re not only about to turn the rest of the world on, but will also be giving us the right to exploit your words as we see fit.
- When you submit to XCONFESSIONS.com, you are part of our world. This means that you shouldn’t be surprised if your post is edited, deleted, printed, sent, or turned into a film. I mean, that’s the point, right? Don’t worry, though, we give credit where credit’s due.
- Okay let’s all be adults here. No, literally – you have to be over 18 to participate!
- Remember this is a sexy safe haven for you all: perverts, dominatrices, slaves, nymphos, adulterers, peeping toms, animals, casanovas and lovers alike. We love twisted, but we draw the line at illegal behaviour. If you can’t moderate yourself, we’ll do it for you – we are determined to keep the site kinky and fun!
- We will be sending an email update every time I shoot a new erotic film. Who doesn’t want a sexy surprise in their inbox?
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
This Website contains explicit sexual material which may be offensive to some viewers. You must be 18 years or older to enter this Website. By going beyond this point, you acknowledge that you are 18 years or older. All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual sexual conduct appearing or otherwise contained in this adult site were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions. Some of the aforementioned depictions appearing or otherwise contained in or at this site contain only visual depictions of actual sexually explicit conduct made before July 3, 1995, and, as such, are exempt from the requirements set forth in 18 U.S.C. 2257 and C.F.R. 75. With regard to the remaining depictions of actual sexual conduct appearing or otherwise contained in or at this adult site, the records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 2257 and C.F.R. 75 are kept by the custodian of records of this company whose address is available public information at Internic whois.
ERIKA LUST FILMS
+34 933 100 204
Passeig Picasso 32 Pral
08003 Barcelona Spain
We promise to keep your data safe and secure.
In brief, here is an explanation of why we need it and how we use it.
Your happiness is our No.1 Priority
We use your data to create the best experience you can have online while you are shopping with us - and in the emails you receive from us.
We take your data seriously
We’ll protect your data by using the services of expert data security suppliers.
We won’t spam you
You decide what and how you hear from us by setting your preferences. You can opt-out any time you want. And with specific tags, we make sure you are not receiving emails from several automations at the same time, but only information most relevant to your needs and preferences.
We will not keep your data for the sake of it
If we don’t need it, we will delete it.We take your privacy seriously
At Lust Productions SL, we care greatly about our customers. We understand your data is precious and needs to be treated with the utmost respect and privacy. In this page, we are going to walk you through why and how we collect private data, how we use it, and your rights.
What will you find on this page?
- How we use your information
- Sharing your information
- Marketing messages
- Keeping your information
- Your rights
- Changes to how we protect your privacy
- How to contact us
How we use your information
We use your information in a number of different ways — what we do depends on the information. The tables below set this out in detail, showing what we do, and why we do it.
1 - What we collect when you use our website, even if you do not subscribe to our mailing listYour name and contact details
|How we use your name & contact details (Email, username)||Why?|
|Sending you service messages by email.||We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you (so you can have a transaction confirmation and a link to your membership).|
|Fraud prevention and detection.||To prevent and detect fraud against either you or Lust Productions SL.|
This means the payment method you chose and if it was a card, the last numbers and the expiry date, and the billing address. We do not keep the full number, the CCV.
|How we use your payment information||Why?|
|Take payment, and give refunds.||We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you.|
|Fraud prevention and detection.||To prevent and detect fraud against either you or Lust Production SL.|
2 - What we collect when you browse our websiteInformation about your phone or laptop, and how you use our website
Information you give us when you browse our site, including your IP address and device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data, as well as how you use our website. We collect this via cookies, but we do not have access to your name and personal details via this technology.
|How we use information about your phone or laptop, and how you use our website and app||Why?|
|Improve our website and set default options for you (such as language and currency).||To give you the best possible shopping experience.|
|Protect our website.||To prevent and detect fraud against either you or Lust Production SL.|
3 - What we collect when you sign up to our mailing listYour name and contact details
|How we use your name & contact details (email)||Why?|
|To send you emails and personalize it for you.||To send you emails after you’ve signed up to our mailing list, we really need your email! And if you have given us your name, we like to send emails that do not feel anonymous!|
Where and when you have signed-up, in which language, what email campaigns we have sent you, which ones you have opened, which ones you have clicked through, and where you are located when you open emails.
|Provide relevant content.||When we see you interact more with one specific type of content, we can adjust what we send out to provide you with what you’re interested in. And by knowing in what part of the world you are located, we can send you information about events we do, stores we’re in near you, etc…|
|Adjust email frequency.||To make sure we don’t spam you, we monitor your engagement with our emails and based on that, adjust what campaign you receive.|
What you’ve checked, added to cart or bought on our website, when you bought
|How we use your browsing, add to cart and purchase history||Why?|
|To understand what you find interesting.||Because we prefer to send you emails about what you seem to find relevant, rather than random information on the content.|
|To sell you things.||If you’ve checked or added to cart a product, we can send you more details about it so you can make an educated decision. And if you’ve bought a product, we may have recommendation on product you might like for more pleasure!|
|To make sure you’re happy with your purchase.||To ask you at the right time and about the right product, we need to know what and when you’ve bought. We monitor customer satisfaction to improve our product, our manufacturing processes and make sure you are happy with your order!|
|Finding out what you, and other customers, like.||So that we can adjust the website content, the emails content and provide you with a more valuable experience.|
You don’t have to give us any of this personal information but if you don’t, you may not be able to buy from the site, and you are unlikely to receive our optimal overall customer experience. But that is your choice – and we respect that.
We also anonymize and aggregate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our site, and developing new products and services. We also share this information with third parties.
Sharing your informationWhat we DON’T DO:
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information.What we DO:
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service or IT companies.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymized information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
If you signed-up to our mailing list, we will send you marketing messages by email.How to stop marketing messages
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- By email@example.com
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Please note that it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request.
Please note as well that stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates or customer care follow-up if you have contacted us).
Storing your information
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
When it comes to your personal information, here are your rights:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you. Simply contact us at email@example.com
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances. Again, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, by unsubscribing. Ask us at email@example.com.
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider. Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to exercise your rights, or just have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to how we Protect Your Privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the website, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before.
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And also if you have any questions about our products, your order with us or any ticket you’ve created with us, contact us at email@example.com.