This is how we make our films
Erika Lust Films is part of a new wave of ethical adult cinema production. Based in Barcelona, we are a small company of less than twenty, mainly female, employees in the office and a production crew of 15 women and 3 men.
We all know that porn has a dark side, like fashion, or pharmaceuticals or the food industry. Many porn production companies operate without caring who is hurt along the way to making their profits.
Erika Lust cares about the ethical aspects of the production process. So we insist on certain principals, to keep the company at the forefront of ethical adult cinema production:
- Women’s pleasure matters.
- Diversity is central to creating groundbreaking new cinema (body types, races, genders, ages...)
- Pay every person fairly, from interns to performers.
- Make work that you can be proud of. We have nothing to hide, because we are proud of what we do. Mainstream porn sites like Pornhub.com, Exxxtrasmall.com, brazzers.com don’t show who they are: no names of producers and directors, no contact info, no one showing face, no pride...
- Our shootings are a safe sex environment, with every performer providing up to date STD checks - and performers choose whether they wish to use a condom.
- Every part of the shoot is discussed and agreed beforehand with all performers. We NEVER ask a performer to do something they have not agreed to or expect.
- Every shoot includes multiple breaks, food and a welcoming, relaxed atmosphere.
- Every Director or studio we feature on our sites is paid commission from the sale of their films.
The office team, out for lunch for Erika's birthday
Our all female crew. A different kind of crew means a different kind of porn
Erika Lust Films runs three online streaming platforms (Lust Cinema, Erotic Films and XConfessions); one store for downloads, toys and cosmetics; Erika Lust’s website including her prolific blog; and a non- profit project working to encourage sex education for young people: The Porn Conversation.
Thank you for your support. Here’s to a future of ethical, adult cinema. You can contact Erika Lust at email@example.com, you can reach our office calling to +34 931 59 69 69 or pay a visit to us here.
Sneak peak to LUST HQ